Skip to main content

The Baroness & The Diabolist

I have two new eyes for you, and I think they are quite lovely :)

First! New pentagram eyes just in time for Halloween, and the Arcanum 10th anniversary extravaganza!

Devae. Diabolist Eyes

Unlike Thaumaturge, these have very large irises and dark sclera for a more animalistic/monsterous appearance. The pentagrams are delightfully subtle, more so in the dark colors than the light.

Devae. Diabolist Eyes (standards)

Devae. Diabolist Eyes (gachas)

You'll find these at my booth in the market for the Arcanum event! As a bonus, I've hidden 10 extra colors around the sim in 5 cauldrons as part of the sim hunt -

Devae. Diabolist Eyes (specials)

After the event, these special colors will only be available in the fatpack, so get hunting!

~~~

Second, released last month, are The Baroness eyes -

Eyes of the Baroness

They are inspired by the artwork of Tamara de Lempicka, sometimes known as "The Baroness with a Brush". These eyes have a slightly doll-like painterly look, and despite their simplicity I find them to be quite entrancing when worn. Be sure to try the demo!

Devae. Baroness Eyes (standards)

Devae. Baroness Eyes (gachas)

You'll find these at the mainshop!

Enjoy darlings!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Useful Disasters

Well. I have lost a huge amount of computer files for the second time. Included in this recent loss were all of my ad and product templates, as well as a lot of collected resources (both free and purchased). So, you know, that sucks. I am nothing if not fairly resilient, however. So, I'm going to use this opportunity to clean house, organize, and start from scratch. Which means a lot of behind the scenes work that will likely take a lot of time in which you will see nothing from me. But I am not giving up. So have no fear - I may be quiet, but I am not gone. It will also mean a few changes to my stuff, some of which probably doesn't matter that much to you, but I'm gonna tell you anyway because I'm weird and honest like that. So! The stuff that doesn't matter: New ads. And since I'm making a new template, I'm gonna redo all my old ads. Because I like visual consistency. New logo, probably. I'm probably going to stick with the same basic idea,...

Warpaint, halos, and events!

This month Devae. is in two events and I have a new release for each! First off up is "Timekiller", an intimate, gothy start to the year hosted by slGoth magazine that runs until the 18th of January. The theme is 'time' and there is a great collection of designers and lots of events. Read more about it here . My item for this event is the Janus Halo, a glowy clock halo in two sets overflowing with pretty colors. Teleport to Timekiller The second event is "Leaf on the Wind", an awesome London themed benefit for Scarlet Chandrayaan that runs until February 2nd. You can read all the details and track the donations on the website  here . My item for the event is a set of 8 makeups (4 designs) inspired by the history of Boudicca, who burned Londinium to the ground in revenge. Teleport to Leaf on the Wind Note! both items are discounted 25% off for the duration of the event, so pick em up today! And have fun!

New Shop, and MORE BOOT COLORS!

So, a few of pieces of information - 1. The important little thing I should get out of the way - if you've been using an old LM in the past couple of days, you've probably been confused to find yourself on an empty spot of land. No, you aren't crazy. I was unceremoniously evicted from Netherfield by some people that I'm gonna be pissed at for a while. Have no fear, though! I've got a nice cozy little place back on the sim House of Ruin ended its reign - Aurora Vale! I'm rather happy to be back with Cherelle and Helena. It's not a large shop, and I'll have to move stuff onto the Marketplace as I release new things (or re-release old things lol), but it's lovely, and it's homey, and it makes me happy. So! Update your LMs: .{Rue}. on Aurora Vale 2. I said I'd make more boot colors and I diiiiid, and just in time for Spring too! :D My family is not at all religious, but dying eggs for easter has been a hardcore family tradition since I ...