Skip to main content

Old Eyes & a New Name

It's been a while, and I've been quietly working on things as I can. So! A couple pieces of news:

Devae. logoFirstly, I am rebranding my shop! The new name is Devae and you'll start seeing it seep into product names and projects and such. I'm still me, still making the things I make, I just got tired of not being able to search my shop name (do you know how many websites, stores, and other things have the name "rue" in them? You know, because it's a french word for street, and a plant, and the name of a character in Hunger Games ... ). Plus, this new name has a more personal little flavor for me (it's the name of a fictional race I created that tends to inspire my creations), so it's fitting.

The actual parcel name won't change for a while - the sim is scheduled for an overhaul and when it's done, my shop will be in a slightly different place - same sim, just different coordinates. So I'm going to wait until then to change the parcel name. Either way, you can always find a link to wherever my stuff is in my profile :)

I expect I will only rebrand items that I will actually be updating, like with the newer options for my eyes (mesh, prim, and petite versions). Which is an excellent segue to ...

Do you remember the Spectrum eyes?

Spectrum Eyes

They were originally released under my "House of Ruin" brand several years ago (wow time flies!). Funnily enough, I still get requests for them, so I finally got around to cleaning them up and getting them all updated and they are now on the Marketplace! They are sold individually (or there's the fatpack, of course), and each have system (classic), mesh (yay!), prim (especially for my anthro friends <3), and petite (sized for the Yabusaka avatars) versions! They are modify and copy OK, so you can adjust them to your needs and size them to any avatar you desire. Pick up the free *wearable* (ie, basically a freebie! woot!) demo HERE, and find the collection HERE!

Here's a handful of my personal favorites:

Devae. Eyes: Spectrum (velvet, dark)
Velvet, dark on MP
Devae. Eyes: Spectrum (sea, halo)
Sea, halo on MP
Devae. Eyes: Spectrum (moss, halo)
Moss, halo on MP
Devae. Eyes: Spectrum (daisy, pale)
Daisy, pale on MP
Devae. Eyes: Spectrum (dust)
Dust on MP
Devae. Eyes: Spectrum (flare, hollow)
Flare, hollow on MP








































That's it for now! Hopefully I'll have something new to show you soon :)

<3 Ruina "Sunshine Tentacles" Kessel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Useful Disasters

Well. I have lost a huge amount of computer files for the second time. Included in this recent loss were all of my ad and product templates, as well as a lot of collected resources (both free and purchased). So, you know, that sucks. I am nothing if not fairly resilient, however. So, I'm going to use this opportunity to clean house, organize, and start from scratch. Which means a lot of behind the scenes work that will likely take a lot of time in which you will see nothing from me. But I am not giving up. So have no fear - I may be quiet, but I am not gone. It will also mean a few changes to my stuff, some of which probably doesn't matter that much to you, but I'm gonna tell you anyway because I'm weird and honest like that. So! The stuff that doesn't matter: New ads. And since I'm making a new template, I'm gonna redo all my old ads. Because I like visual consistency. New logo, probably. I'm probably going to stick with the same basic idea,...

Warpaint, halos, and events!

This month Devae. is in two events and I have a new release for each! First off up is "Timekiller", an intimate, gothy start to the year hosted by slGoth magazine that runs until the 18th of January. The theme is 'time' and there is a great collection of designers and lots of events. Read more about it here . My item for this event is the Janus Halo, a glowy clock halo in two sets overflowing with pretty colors. Teleport to Timekiller The second event is "Leaf on the Wind", an awesome London themed benefit for Scarlet Chandrayaan that runs until February 2nd. You can read all the details and track the donations on the website  here . My item for the event is a set of 8 makeups (4 designs) inspired by the history of Boudicca, who burned Londinium to the ground in revenge. Teleport to Leaf on the Wind Note! both items are discounted 25% off for the duration of the event, so pick em up today! And have fun!

New Shop, and MORE BOOT COLORS!

So, a few of pieces of information - 1. The important little thing I should get out of the way - if you've been using an old LM in the past couple of days, you've probably been confused to find yourself on an empty spot of land. No, you aren't crazy. I was unceremoniously evicted from Netherfield by some people that I'm gonna be pissed at for a while. Have no fear, though! I've got a nice cozy little place back on the sim House of Ruin ended its reign - Aurora Vale! I'm rather happy to be back with Cherelle and Helena. It's not a large shop, and I'll have to move stuff onto the Marketplace as I release new things (or re-release old things lol), but it's lovely, and it's homey, and it makes me happy. So! Update your LMs: .{Rue}. on Aurora Vale 2. I said I'd make more boot colors and I diiiiid, and just in time for Spring too! :D My family is not at all religious, but dying eggs for easter has been a hardcore family tradition since I ...