Skip to main content

Update!

Well, I've mostly been slacking lately - RL is of course kind of crazy with the holidays, so SL has been an escape lately, rather than work. But! I did get something done, and you might find this kind of exciting :)

Firstly, I got the Cassiopeia eyes all loaded up and set for sale again.

.{Rue}. Update: 2012.12.17 - Eyes

... but this time there's an added surprise - They now also have MESH contacts. The textures for the Cassiopeia eyes weren't intended for mesh originally, so they aren't as high-def as they should be, be even so, there is a bit more clarity to them. There are some in the demo too, so you can try them to see if the difference matters to you.

And if you bought them before and want an update, let me know. I don't have an easy way to send out updates, but I'm happy to figure out a proof of purchase method with you so I can give you the goods :)

Second - facepaints!

.{Rue}. Update: 2012.12.17 - Painted

These two (DreamWarrior and Moth) are now both loaded up and set for sale also. The DreamWarrior makeup now has Demos! The demos are not wearable, but at least folks can try them out first now. Also, both Moth and DreamWarrior have had a few colors added to their collections - they are colors that I was holding in reserve for other projects that I've decided not to do, so now you can buy them!

I'm also going to start doing something new for my little VIP group "Purlieu of .{Rue}.". I always send out a special color or pack of each new thing I release as a gift, but of course those gifts are gone once they've been in the notices for 15 days. So. I've decided to set up old gift at a discounted price *just for group members*. I'm not sure when this will happen, but it will. This way even new members can get old gifts. I'll let you know what and when as that whole project progresses. ;)

Love & Monsters, Ruina "Sunshine Tentacles" Kessel

Comments

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I will delete spam, and anything I find hateful, but otherwise, have at it!

Popular posts from this blog

Useful Disasters

Well. I have lost a huge amount of computer files for the second time. Included in this recent loss were all of my ad and product templates, as well as a lot of collected resources (both free and purchased). So, you know, that sucks. I am nothing if not fairly resilient, however. So, I'm going to use this opportunity to clean house, organize, and start from scratch. Which means a lot of behind the scenes work that will likely take a lot of time in which you will see nothing from me. But I am not giving up. So have no fear - I may be quiet, but I am not gone. It will also mean a few changes to my stuff, some of which probably doesn't matter that much to you, but I'm gonna tell you anyway because I'm weird and honest like that. So! The stuff that doesn't matter: New ads. And since I'm making a new template, I'm gonna redo all my old ads. Because I like visual consistency. New logo, probably. I'm probably going to stick with the same basic idea,...

Warpaint, halos, and events!

This month Devae. is in two events and I have a new release for each! First off up is "Timekiller", an intimate, gothy start to the year hosted by slGoth magazine that runs until the 18th of January. The theme is 'time' and there is a great collection of designers and lots of events. Read more about it here . My item for this event is the Janus Halo, a glowy clock halo in two sets overflowing with pretty colors. Teleport to Timekiller The second event is "Leaf on the Wind", an awesome London themed benefit for Scarlet Chandrayaan that runs until February 2nd. You can read all the details and track the donations on the website  here . My item for the event is a set of 8 makeups (4 designs) inspired by the history of Boudicca, who burned Londinium to the ground in revenge. Teleport to Leaf on the Wind Note! both items are discounted 25% off for the duration of the event, so pick em up today! And have fun!

The Baroness & The Diabolist

I have two new eyes for you, and I think they are quite lovely :) First! New pentagram eyes just in time for Halloween, and the Arcanum 10th anniversary extravaganza ! Unlike Thaumaturge, these have very large irises and dark sclera for a more animalistic/monsterous appearance. The pentagrams are delightfully subtle, more so in the dark colors than the light. You'll find these at my booth in the market for the Arcanum event ! As a bonus, I've hidden 10 extra colors around the sim in 5 cauldrons as part of the sim hunt - After the event, these special colors will only be available in the fatpack, so get hunting! ~~~ Second, released last month, are The Baroness eyes - They are inspired by the artwork of Tamara de Lempicka, sometimes known as "The Baroness with a Brush". These eyes have a slightly doll-like painterly look, and despite their simplicity I find them to be quite entrancing when worn. Be sure to try the demo! ...